classicZ Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 It's almost time to swap out the old auto for a 5-speed and the flywheel I have at the moment has a lot of cracks on the surface. I was wondering if anyone had one they are wanting to sell, preferably in Melbourne. Thanks Brad. Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted April 12, 2012 Moderators Posted April 12, 2012 Got some slightly "weathered" flywheels here if you want. PM me for some details... Quote
Scoota G Posted April 13, 2012 Posted April 13, 2012 I have a really good one i took off an L28 but i'm up in Ballarat. Quote
Scoota G Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 This is the one here. Could do with a light skim but has the flatest surface i have ever seen on a Second Hand flywheel! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.