Corsa224 Posted March 30, 2012 Posted March 30, 2012 Hi, Im looking for a bottom thermostat housing for a 240z / 260z Mine has the 280zx one and has about 5 different sensors and outlets on it, im just trying to make things alittle neater. Any help would be great. Quote
Scoota G Posted March 30, 2012 Posted March 30, 2012 Benny had one for sale! My local Autopro shop usually have them in stock too funnily enough. Quote
luvemfast Posted March 30, 2012 Posted March 30, 2012 Mine has the 280zx one and has about 5 different sensors and outlets on it, im just trying to make things alittle neater. Where are you? I'll trade you an S30 one for it Quote
Corsa224 Posted March 30, 2012 Author Posted March 30, 2012 I'm in ye old Adelaide, Home of churches and serial killers Quote
Lynton Posted April 1, 2012 Posted April 1, 2012 I was unable to buy a decent housing in Australia so I ended up getting one in the US. This is also available http://www.ebay.com/itm/DATSUN-NISSAN-FAIRLADY-Z-S30-240Z-260Z-THERMOSTAT-HOUSING-1973-1974-/200735325941?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ebcc1fef5&vxp=mtr Lynton Quote
280z2+2 Posted October 9, 2014 Posted October 9, 2014 Hey guys. I'm in need of a 75 280z 2+2 thermostat housing and outlet. Mine has 3 sensors and a inlet port on the front of it and one on the side. Any help would be appreciated. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.