Riceburner Posted March 7, 2012 Posted March 7, 2012 Hey chaps I'm after the stock steel fuel rail that goes infront and down the side of the engine, I think it's a flow and return line with take offs to feed SU's..... Needs to be straight. Not the emissions type with three rails. Cheers, Gareth. Quote
Riceburner Posted March 7, 2012 Author Posted March 7, 2012 10 to 1 Dimitri has one of these Good idea Mark, I'll shoot him a pm. Thanks. Quote
Riceburner Posted March 8, 2012 Author Posted March 8, 2012 Hehehe yep . I'm slowly starting to learn to keep everything just incase I need it in the future. Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted March 9, 2012 Moderators Posted March 9, 2012 It's only safe to off load items you have 10x of; your one is looking nice and clean and has been re-plated. Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted March 10, 2012 Moderators Posted March 10, 2012 Mark, theres plenty to go around... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.