mossy Posted January 15, 2012 Author Posted January 15, 2012 I was waiting for you to reply Simon They actually came with the kit I bought for my 240z for some reason they put these in there, through a web search they come up as 75-78 280Z only including on MSA's site I'll PM you my bank details Quote
YosemiteZed Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 These are for the 260 2+2 top of door seal If you find that they will not suit the ZX I will take them Cheers Quote
luvemfast Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 These are for the 260 2+2 top of door seal I thought that would be the case. More than likely for the US based S30 280Z, not my S130 280Z badged car. I'll have to pass then, thanks. Quote
mossy Posted January 15, 2012 Author Posted January 15, 2012 No worries Simon, didn't realize your 2 seater was different to the US spec , YosemiteZed you have PM Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.