Jump to content

260Z Chrome Dome Top Bolt for Rear Bumper Bar


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am looking to see if any one has an unwanted domed top, chrome finished bolt that secures the top of the rear straight bar and the corner bar I am happy to pay for bolt and postage, Lynton 8) See example picture attached. 

post-24-144023651363_thumb.jpg

Posted

Hmmm, the few hardware store ones I've seen have been zinc plated not chrome; but yes they are generic items so perhaps try an automotive store for the chrome variety.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...