OZZ240 Posted October 5, 2011 Posted October 5, 2011 Have for sale a L28 EFI motor out of a automatic, $400 ono N42 block and head Comes with: Dizzy Engine wiring harness Computer Airflow meter inlet Manifold exhaust manifold flexi plate automatic gearbox came out of a running car been stored in my garage since 2008 will need new inlet and exhaust manifold gasket Happy to strap to pallet for shipping - buyer pays for freight Quote
DatPilot Posted October 6, 2011 Posted October 6, 2011 What Suburb mate? Do you have eng hoist on-site? Quote
OZZ240 Posted October 6, 2011 Author Posted October 6, 2011 Sorry forgot to add location its in Brisbane suburb is Murrumba Downs (northside Brisbane) I don't have an engine hoist but can easily get hold of one Quote
BobsYourUncle Posted October 7, 2011 Posted October 7, 2011 I'd be interested in the EFI gear if anyone wants just the engine (or if you decide to separate). Quote
OZZ240 Posted October 7, 2011 Author Posted October 7, 2011 If there is someone interested in just the motor would be happy to do that Quote
. Posted October 7, 2011 Posted October 7, 2011 Yup $400 is about the right ballpark. I don't need another one but I would take the lot for $250 if you get to the point where you need it gone and haven't had any other offers. (I hope that doesn't sound like I am trying to take advantage). Quote
OZZ240 Posted October 7, 2011 Author Posted October 7, 2011 Ok thanks for the offer and the info, glad I'm kind of in the ballpark with my price Quote
peter mc Posted October 7, 2011 Posted October 7, 2011 that's cheep u pay that for a short motor down this way Quote
dat2kman Posted October 11, 2011 Posted October 11, 2011 Complete fuel system with manifold, loom and ecu is for dale off this, guy wants $150 the lotphone him on 0410 318 323 Not me selling the f.i. System! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.