benny Posted September 19, 2011 Posted September 19, 2011 Hey Guys, Also after a set of 240Z rear wetlegs. PM me or CALL/TXT 0405 724 72SIX. Ben Quote
RB30X Posted September 19, 2011 Posted September 19, 2011 I know you said 240Z Benny but I've got a pair of rears from a 260z if that helps. cheers Quote
benny Posted September 19, 2011 Author Posted September 19, 2011 Hey Tim, What year are they from? mines a 74' 260Z so it has the shorter strut towers and 51mm strut assemblies. Quote
RB30X Posted September 19, 2011 Posted September 19, 2011 Well I thought the car I stripped them off was a 74 but I've never measured them to tell the truth. They are currently in a shipping container with the rest of my life which won't be getting unpacked until late next week. Quote
benny Posted September 19, 2011 Author Posted September 19, 2011 ok cool... sounds like they're the right ones... let me know once you get to it!! Quote
benny Posted October 4, 2011 Author Posted October 4, 2011 BUMP... back to the top, tim cant find his so im on the search again!! Quote
chris240 Posted October 4, 2011 Posted October 4, 2011 I'll check the manshed tomorrow, but my gut feeling is I threw them out a few months ago If your doing the exercise of wanting to rebuild wetlegs....I went thru the same scenario & exercise, it just wasnt worth it... Quote
benny Posted October 4, 2011 Author Posted October 4, 2011 thanks chris... if you could check if youve got them that would be great!! its more about originality for me!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.