Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys, I have a L28 motor with the standard injection that I do not require anymore, it came out of a 280zx that I wreaked about 6 years ago and was running at the time. I have the computer and all wiring associated. $500. Pick up from Woodend.

 

Cheers Marcus - 0417 775 055.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hey guys,

 

Need this gone to make space, can bring the motor back to Melb (northcote) if required - when the motor was removed from the car it had done 61,000 Km's.

 

Let me know ASAP on 0417 779 055 before I put it on ebay.

 

Cheers Marcus.

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...