sco_aus Posted February 8, 2011 Posted February 8, 2011 I am cleaning out the garage and have a few things I need to get rid of. 1. Heater/fan box including controls. So this is the big box with the heater etc in it. Last I used it a few years ago, it was all working fine. Seems to be in good condition.. Free. From a 1977 2 seater 260Z. 2. 6x 260Z original wheels. So I think they are 14x6 or 5.5. From Memory they were in decent condition, but I never used them. They are the 4 spoke alloys. 3. 1x steering wheel. Wooden with big blues horn piece in the middle. Someone told me they are from the 240k but I know it fit my 260z. All is free for pick up. I will consider posting I you are nice to me. I could probably take them to Thredbo so someone could take them to Melbourne with them. Register you interest asap or they will get thrown out.. Quote
Wayne G Posted February 8, 2011 Posted February 8, 2011 How nice would I have to be for you to post the steering wheel to me? Quote
DatPilot Posted February 8, 2011 Posted February 8, 2011 or I can pickup the steering wheel for free! Quote
Scoota G Posted February 8, 2011 Posted February 8, 2011 Hey scott would you be willing to part with just one of the rims? Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted February 8, 2011 Moderators Posted February 8, 2011 Scoota, I have a mag for you here if you want.... its even got a crappy flat tyre on it as well. Quote
Scoota G Posted February 8, 2011 Posted February 8, 2011 Scoota, I have a mag for you here if you want.... its even got a crappy flat tyre on it as well. Oh i thought you had forgotten about me, i'll take it. Quote
Gordo Posted February 8, 2011 Posted February 8, 2011 Hi Scott, I would love to take those wheels, but I guess it would be a bit much to post to Melb. Cheers Gordon. Quote
sco_aus Posted February 9, 2011 Author Posted February 9, 2011 Wayne and DatPilot, it turns out, I have two of them, so they are all yours. Gordo, get Craig to bring them back from Thredbo... Quote
Datooy Posted April 18, 2011 Posted April 18, 2011 Do you still have any of the 260z wheels left? Quote
sco_aus Posted April 18, 2011 Author Posted April 18, 2011 Hey, sorry for the late posting. ALL OF THE ABOVE PARTS ARE SPOKEN FOR. It has taken me while to get sorted, but I will do my best to send the stuff out next week when I get paid (the Nats are chewing into my funds, big time). Quote
salty Posted April 19, 2011 Posted April 19, 2011 I have 260Z original mags in anyone is still interested Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.