jelly_racing_dan Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 Hey guys, Thought i would introduce myself as im new to the forums. I am Jimmy_240 's partner in the 280zx (yellow) and the 240z (soon to be denim black) so i wont go into the story as you all already know it. i am a proud member of the Zcar club of queesnland i love my zeds and am looking forward to looking further into the site and hopefully using it to its full potetial Myself i am a Site Supervisor for a building company in brisbane and am married with a wonderful Son named Zac (3 year old). Thanks for your time, Danny Jupp Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted January 28, 2011 Moderators Posted January 28, 2011 Welcome to the forums.... and I'm sure this forum will be a valuable tool that will help you. Quote
Sirpent Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 Hey Danny Welcome, Any chance you are related to Barry Jupp? Cheers John Quote
Sirpent Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 Just thought I'd ask as I used to work with and for Barry And Jupp isnt all that common a name. Cheers John Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.