Jk_zeder Posted January 21, 2011 Posted January 21, 2011 Hi all, Boredom at work has finally gotten me around to posting an introduction to the Z community. I'm 27 years old and live on the Gold Coast up in Queensland. I'm an Office Manager for an Accounting Firm. Never really being a Z enthusiast myself a close mate and I went half's in a 1979 280ZX (see pics below), stripped it down and and got it ready to get into track days. Within 3 months the bug has taken hold of me so much and I've spent almost everyday reading up on the forums to better familiarise myself with these awesome cars and throwing every spare cent into our 280. My racing partner and I have now just purchased a 1971 240Z in which case were going to drag all the usable parts form the 280 and also do a lot more from scratch. I will start a new thread in the Members Projects part once we take delivery (tomorrow). Would just like to thank everyone who contributes to this forum it really makes things a lot easier for people like myself to find out the information we need about cars we are not so familiar with yet. Hope to see yas around! Jimmy Quote
Sirpent Posted January 21, 2011 Posted January 21, 2011 Welcome Jimmy......... As the old Eagles song goes and its an apt anology once you park your behind in a "Z" "Welcome to the Hotel California, you can check out any time you want, but you can never leave !" Quote
Scoota G Posted January 21, 2011 Posted January 21, 2011 Welcome, what an awesome ride! Just needs one of those Custom Extended Grille's. Scoota Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted January 21, 2011 Moderators Posted January 21, 2011 Welcome!..love the wheels on the 280.. Keep us posted! Enjoy....... Quote
Zeddophile Posted January 21, 2011 Posted January 21, 2011 That is a MEAN looking 280zx - usually I'm somewhat indifferent to the ZX's, but that thing just looks evil! Love it. Quote
Scoota G Posted January 21, 2011 Posted January 21, 2011 How cool would it look with an Aluminium Dash? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.