d3c0y Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 Hey Guys, Just got a new clutch master cylinder and the pushrod that goes to the clutch pedal is too short. Does anyone have an old master cylinder i could have the pushrod from? Cheers Jake Quote
RB30X Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 I've got a heap of old ones. Tell me what length you need. Quote
d3c0y Posted January 9, 2011 Author Posted January 9, 2011 Cool thanks, I was hoping they would be all one length. I will be able to tell you approximately how long i need it will that be ok? Cheers Jake Quote
RB30X Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 Is your new mc different to your old mc? Why is the rod too short? Quote
d3c0y Posted January 9, 2011 Author Posted January 9, 2011 I threw out the old master cylinder - what an idiot. I was comparing the pushrod length before i threw it out too and there was a difference. I'll measure it tonight but i imagine if it was fitter to a car it will be fine. Quote
d3c0y Posted January 11, 2011 Author Posted January 11, 2011 Any one else got an old 260z clutch master they can donate the pushrod from? Quote
NZeder Posted January 11, 2011 Posted January 11, 2011 I have but I don't have the cleaves on the end of it any more as this is on my new Toyota item I installed. But then I am in NZ too so might not be much help - shipping and all. So use me as a last resort if locally all else fails. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.