53-681 Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 Hey all, I require a hinge for my bonnet. Thanx a million! Quote
FuzzyDropbear Posted January 10, 2011 Posted January 10, 2011 Hey bloke, If d3c0y wasn't able to help, let me know, I have a spare hinge, although it's missing the tension(?) rods that run between them. Cheers, Rob Quote
zeds4ever Posted January 11, 2011 Posted January 11, 2011 53-681 .Warren at "All Z Parts" has the complete unit (spring ,etc,) for $100 a pr but will sell them sprtly. Ph (02) 94760966 Tell him Alan sent you. Regards : Alan. Quote
53-681 Posted February 26, 2011 Author Posted February 26, 2011 Thanx bro, but I had mistaken a hinge for a latch What exactly is the Hinge? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.