mossy Posted December 28, 2010 Posted December 28, 2010 For sale 240z extractors and exhaust, unsure of brand of extractors but exhaust has probably only done 1000 or so kays. $250 the lot pick up only eastern suburbs melbourne. Quote
lightmaster240z Posted December 28, 2010 Posted December 28, 2010 I am possible intrested but I don't need the Extractors. If some want them we could come a deal. regrads Bruce Quote
DatZed Posted December 28, 2010 Posted December 28, 2010 Hi mate, I'll take them. PM me your number and I'll come and pick them up. Quote
mossy Posted December 29, 2010 Author Posted December 29, 2010 Bruce just waiting to hear from Datzed, if that falls through I'll let you know. cheers Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.