Jump to content

WTB: R200 Moustache Bar *****sorted****


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all.

 

I'm going to upgrade to an R200 in my early 240 so believe I need an R200 moustache bar.

 

Anything else I need to change to fit the diff?

 

Will also convert to CV's as well so standard shafts not required.

 

Thanks.

Posted

Hey kato, I have an r200 moustaka bar with urethane bushes. What's a fair price?

 

Also have an r200 3.7 with s13 viscousLSD centre unknown condition, needs collars for bolts on crown wheel. I got the s13 outputs made to suit shortened Datsun drive shafts.

 

I ended up going with r180 4.1 torsen LSD.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...