Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I recently joined a mx5 car club and made some new friends.

Had a few good runs with them and they do go pretty hard.

 

I woke up today with the news 2 dead in a MX5 on the old road and I went straight to mx5cartalk to see whats going on, To my surprise it was a bloke I have meet recently called sasso (Gerard) and a mate of his called Tom had came unstuck and went head on with a truck and died.

 

It got me thinking of how life can be so short  :( :(

 

Be safe out there guys and think before you put that pedal down to hard.

 

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/two-die-as-convertible-hits-truck/story-e6freuy9-1225863399818

Posted

Always sad for a tragic loss of life.

 

Another reminder to be careful on the roads and save the racing for the track.

(not saying these guys were being silly)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...