Moderators Zedman240® Posted February 2, 2010 Moderators Posted February 2, 2010 Just curious if anyone lives near there as there is something I want to bid on ebay (pickup only) in Oakhurst. It's just some RC cars... I probably will make my way up there again later in the year so I can grab them later on...If anyone can help, that would be great! Thanks Quote
FLEXZED Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 hey dimitri i can pick it up for you sometime next week give me a call 0419 206 142 Quote
hunterzed Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 And I'm heading down to melbourne in about 3 weeks so I can drop past Loui's place and bring them down with me if you want. Steve Quote
FLEXZED Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 see dimitri leave it to the sydney boys we can do anything sounds good to me steve Loui Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted February 2, 2010 Author Moderators Posted February 2, 2010 Hehehe...thanks guys. I'll see what happens within the next couple of days. Auction ends in about 2.5 days..Efharisto Loui and Steve! Quote
FLEXZED Posted February 3, 2010 Posted February 3, 2010 cool dimitri just let me know and then i can liason with steve Loui Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted February 5, 2010 Author Moderators Posted February 5, 2010 Thanks for the offer but somebody else wanted those old Tamiya RC cars more than me. Lost the auction by $2... Oh well. If you ever see anything in Melbourne, let me know! Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted February 12, 2010 Author Moderators Posted February 12, 2010 Just bought another useless item off ebay...anyone live near the Northen Beaches? Not sure where the exact address is, still waiting for the email with the details...Loui? Quote
FLEXZED Posted February 12, 2010 Posted February 12, 2010 northern beaches is on the north side where all the rich live, i am on the south side where most of the zeds are ;D but let me know and i will organise it all Loui Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.