Jump to content

Wanted Forum Member with early metal 240Z badges in Frankston?


Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

A little while ago I came across someone who I think is a member on this forum who lives near Frankston in Victoria who had some early metal pillar badges for a 240Z. I have lost contact info as I wanted to buy them off him! Forgot his name, so if you are on here and see this, please send me a PM! Thanks! :-\

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...