Surly_Z Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 In the Melbourne heatwave today, I furiously wound down the window and 'snap'... So does anyone in the Melbourne area have one (or a pair) on window handles they're willing to sell? I can do the whole ebay thing, but I'd prefer to give money to someone in the club. Thanks Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted January 11, 2010 Moderators Posted January 11, 2010 I'm sure I have a couple floating about...when I get home from work I'll check. Quote
Cdr Zero Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 You sure learn to be fast at winding down the windows in this heat that's for sure! Quote
Surly_Z Posted January 12, 2010 Author Posted January 12, 2010 I'm sure I have a couple floating about...when I get home from work I'll check. Awesome, thanks Dimitri Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted January 12, 2010 Moderators Posted January 12, 2010 Found one, if you need two, I'll have to do more searching in the "missile testing shed". I'm in Moorabbin or I can post it...let me know. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.