Kodie Posted January 10, 2010 Posted January 10, 2010 This is sort of both a wanted and a question thread. Im after a set of floor pans, repair panel for the tail gate area and also a repair section for both dog legs. I have tried calling AllZSpares but no answer to email or both phone numbers, anyone know what the go is there? I know I can get them from Rare spares but from most of the accounts on here and from the info I have on the size of the repair panels from rare spares I would rather not buy from them. I need all the extra material I can get. Cheers, Kodie Graham. Quote
Brabham Posted January 10, 2010 Posted January 10, 2010 Hi, with all Z they keep rather strange hours. You will have to try to call them at different times, they are not always there on weekends. I also believe that their rust repair sections are better than rare spares and ebay so I will probably get mine from there as well. You just need to chase them up a bit. Hope this helps. Quote
C.A.R. Posted January 10, 2010 Posted January 10, 2010 They are probably still on Holidays FFS... The Rare Spares floorpans & taillight slam panel fit fine BTW. I can make you some sill doglegs if you like & I could bring them over for you next month... Quote
Kodie Posted January 10, 2010 Author Posted January 10, 2010 They are probably still on Holidays FFS... Their floorpans & taillight panels fit fine BTW. I can make you some sill doglegs if you like & I could bring them over for you next month... Hmm true, they may well still be on holidays! I dont get holidays over the christmas period you see so it slips my mind occasionally. In regards to the doglegs, could you pm me what you want for them (you have a pm now as a reminder). My fiance took out the words biggest crow(I still think it was a hawk hit at speed but she swears it was a crow hit in an 80 zone :S) in her micra cleaning up the left headlight/fender, the front bar and the hood (you wouldn't believe the prices on the replacements), which I have had to repair so I will be out of the tassie trip bar the symmonds day. So If you let me know a price I will work towards getting it together. Unless you take credit cards (<--- joke btw, just in case someone one takes it serious) Quote
WogsRus Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 I'll take a pair of dog legs for a 2+2 if you have. PM me with price Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.