K240z Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 Hey pplz uhm i also bought this Rear mustache bar also from Dave from arizona Zcar but he got the order mixed up so i ended up gettn the 70-78 r200 one instead of the r200 with the 4"75 spacing to suit the GTR diff i am goin to put in. So of course im goin to try and sell it.... $270 Quote
stevo_gj Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 I would love you forever if you gave me the dimensions of that bar. I'm trying to help Wax design one so I was going to reverse engineer the AZC one to determine stresses it needs to be capable of dealing with. Is that one made of steel? Quote
waxhead Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 Mate if you will sell for 250 shipped to the gold coast i will take it off your hands Quote
K240z Posted November 17, 2009 Author Posted November 17, 2009 I would love you forever if you gave me the dimensions of that bar. I'm trying to help Wax design one so I was going to reverse engineer the AZC one to determine stresses it needs to be capable of dealing with. Is that one made of steel? No aluminum Quote
K240z Posted November 17, 2009 Author Posted November 17, 2009 Mate if you will sell for 250 shipped to the gold coast i will take it off your hands hmmmmmmm.... ill see how much it is to post Pm me your area Quote
620Z Posted November 18, 2009 Posted November 18, 2009 Hey Kyle, I can't see the pictures. are you able to send them to my personal email address? I was actually going to put my diff back in tonight using the old bar. Then I see this. Hmmmm got me thinking. I still worry about the vibration and how the threaded holes hold up with metal screws. But I suppose the bar is tried and tested in the US by now. Cheers Quote
620Z Posted November 27, 2009 Posted November 27, 2009 Well done Kyle I am sure someone got a bargain. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.