Trusted Z car Mechanic's

Natez

Hey

decided to bite the bullet and pay for the car to get on the road, as have jack all time, and want to enjoy the car now... and right now it would be cheaper for me to pay someone to do it rather than take a day off work kinda thing,

but i don't want to send the car to some idoit who will look at the car and go whoa what is it.... so anybody got any good Z car mechanics out there, who don't charge though the roof but get the job done...

hey, i've been wondering the same thing, but mainly for frustration purposes and possibly the lack of the right equipement and hence that frustration, but still weighing it up

well there's the zshop which a few ppl around seem to like, and i've been recommended the 1600 workshop in bayswater i think it is, or a mechanic in ringwood (but i dont know the name), but none out your way so no real help there hehe

If you live down the southern side of Melbourne, Mammi Motors at Somerville do heaps of work on L series motors, they also have a dyno.

When I've been down there getting some stuff done on my Lseries 1200 they chew your ear off talking about datsuns (not specifically Z's).

good guys.

• 2 months later...
If you live down the southern side of Melbourne' date=' Mammi Motors at Somerville do heaps of work on L series motors, they also have a dyno.

When I've been down there getting some stuff done on my Lseries 1200 they chew your ear off talking about datsuns (not specifically Z's).

good guys.[/quote']

Do you have the address of this workshop? I live nearby might want to check it out in my Z shopping.