Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Guys, I have a good 260z Auto box that I have just pulled out and free to anyone who wants it.  I'm in Narre warren on the S.E side of Melbourne.

Rev.

Posted

Sort of related - free bump Rev

 

What are the differences (if any) b/w the 260 and 240z auto box?  Will it just bolt straight up

into a semi early chassis (1023)

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...