11 & 12 of may

nedloh312

Meet @ Stanmore Maccas at 7:30 then drive out to the Rocks

Meet @ St Peters Maccas at 7:30 then drive out to Coogee

Meet @ Rockdale Maccas at 7:30 then drive to Cronulla

dont know what time suits everyone so i just chose one. i like the first one. go down to the piers where we went last time. nice place for pics and a quiet chat.

All of those options count me out of meeting up. If you guys decide to swing that way have fun :)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o You have to come lol :P i have to see your centre console haha

Lets meet at a servo... I bottom out at maccas all the time... I have to go sideways over speed bumps  ;D ;D:( lol

Ahh shit.. i might not be able to make it.. cant beleive it of all times for the Zed to be off the road.. might not be ready by monday :'(

my incident involved my rim coming off my car while i was driving.. damn devil Z :P

mate its unbeleiveable i saved her.. 360 across 3 lanes of traffic :P.

but shes all ok, just need a replacment tyre and new wheel nuts, i really hope there here by monday i dont want to miss the meet fingers crossed. i want to show off my new rims too ;D

the entire thing came off, rim and tyre went careering down the highway by itself :o

im lucky im got lighting fast reactions, i reefed the handbrake in seconds and swung her back round out of the 360 and ended up in the service lane. so lucky, the car was grinding along on the GAURD of the brake disk and not the actual disk.. so ill i had to do was bend the gaurd back off the disk. there is no damage to the disk to speak of, and the transmission and sump didnt hit the ground thank god.

You've got it!  ;D Better dust off the 'ol sewing machine...

Hope the meet works out for you guys! Look forward to attending a Sydney meet when I get a decent zed  ::) I think I would enjoy a nice holiday,

Jane

YEAH we need victorian Zeds to defect to sydney haha