Locky's 240

Car rocked up in my drivway a few hours ago :D

240z with a L28

Short term plan in the next month or so is get it up and running, spray it ,rego, then drive it as a run around for a bit. Then go from there

the whole floor/undercarrage had been redone in the last few years, looks as new

and supprisigly from what ive seen theres f### all rust in the whole car, theres a bit in the boot floor, thats its from what i can see (besides lil minor bits and pieces)

unfortunetly though the guy coldnt find the drivers side door window

rod from the firewall to the carbie linkage

filter box

and front and rear bumpers

Needs an exhaust from the extractors back

:(  so the hunt begins for that

anyway thats it for now  ;D

IMG_2831.jpg

IMG_2832.jpg

IMG_2836.jpg

IMG_2837.jpg

IMG_2839.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep its going in a semi enclosed shed as soon as my brother gets home to help push it

+ with a tarp or something over it so it doesnt get full of dirt and water

then when i get a change ill get a decent car cover (probebly wait till i start at autobarn, staff price ftw :P )

yep its manual

yep its going in a semi enclosed shed as soon as my brother gets home to help push it

+ with a tarp or something over it so it doesnt get full of dirt and water

then when i get a change ill get a decent car cover (probebly wait till i start at autobarn, staff price ftw :P )

yep its manual

Awesome your getting it undercover! With regard to the tarp, just be ultra careful because they keep the damp in as well... Maybe hook the tarp up so the semi enclosed shed has walls instead.?

Plastic bags and tape work well as a temporary window if it's under cover :)

cars in a carport/shed with a blanket and car cover over it for now

bled the clutch and put the shifter back in, droped the damn circlip and lost it though  >:(

seems like it doesnt like going into 1st and 3rd though  :'(

if i can get some oils ect for it, might try and get it going this weekend

these are on the way for it from japan

SSR reverse mesh (i think) 15x9.5-6

digo4649-img400x240-1240756782osvugi57046.jpg

these are on the way for it from japan

SSR reverse mesh (i think) 15x9.5-6

digo4649-img400x240-1240756782osvugi57046.jpg

Hey mate did you buy these? HOw much did you end up paying for them with shipping if you dont mind me asking. Just want to know because i saw the same picture for a pair im looking at getting and there 15x9 -14, and they look like Formula mesh (step in the dish is a dead give away). Anyway they really suit the car

n689151137_2179927_3318.jpg, these are reverse mesh. Im looking to get the 9J's to fill out the rear guards.

i actually bid on the matching pair of 9-14, but because i wasnt too sure if they would fit i put a small bid on and was beaten

i won then for 40000 yen, wich works out to be 500ish. because this size is really popular for widbody ae86 and s13's they go for the same price as a nice set of wide 17s :(

by the time there shipped to streeter, streeters commision, then sent to me, will probebly work out in the 700's (havent actually got the final total off him yet)

im looking for a matchin pair, and found some with the flat lip in a 15x8-6, but got outbid by $5 in the last 5 min. because you cant actually step up your bid right away, i lost them :(

played around with it today

new

oil, oil filter, fuel filter, rubber fuel lines, coolant, spark plugs.

drained the old fuel

tryed to get it started, playing around with the fuel and finally got some pumping.... till not starting, so have to play around with the spark next weekend

looks like its aftermarket ignition

probebly didnt help that i had a battery that is smaller than the stock s14 battery, trying to crank over a 6, started to sound like the it was igniting occasionally, but then the battery was dying  :-[

worried the timing might be out, or the issue with the dizzy

probebly not doing anything till the weekend, setting up the new shop ............... im tired  :P

• 1 month later...

bit of an update

contemplated selling it

after my brother being annoyed at me for giving up and wanting me to keep it + plus with 2 buyers falling through we decided to give it a crack at starting it up

the result :D

but it was missing the rod from the accerlerator to the carbies

so with my mad cable tie skills and my brothers mad woodwork skills we came up with this

100_1228.jpg

100_1229.jpg

100_1230.jpg

i managed to then drive it to the top of my driveway and back :D

sounds awsome with no exhaust :lol: