HS30 Posted April 26, 2009 Posted April 26, 2009 Hi guys, as the title states looking for a 240, not too fussed about having some rust just not heaps. Doesnt have to be running if it is its a bonus, and would prefer to have all/most parts with it. It will be a restoration project, ive been looking at doing this for quite some time now. Interstate is fine also, would prefer sydney (where im located) but i'll just be happy to find one at the moment. Cheers Adam Quote
240ZR Posted April 29, 2009 Posted April 29, 2009 Adam, Gimme a call on 0416 283 194, I may be able to help. Regards, Nick. Quote
acf321 Posted April 29, 2009 Posted April 29, 2009 Adam .. I just bought one about 3 weeks ago and had the same requirement. In the process of looking I found a very nice un-advertised auto 240Z in blue. The car has had a minor (albeit very fixable) bingle and is in very original good condition and is complete. Drop me a PM if you're interested as I know the vendor. rgds Adam Quote
HS30 Posted April 30, 2009 Author Posted April 30, 2009 Thanks 240ZR i will call you back shortly. acf321 you have a PM. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.