Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just thought I would let you all know the ZClub of NZ (which almost folded - we are Motorsport NZ affiliated ie like a CAMS club in OZ) is now back on track (I guess I should have never moved to OZ it started to go down hill after I left the commitee).

 

Anyway we are slowly getting back to strenght however it will take sometime to undo the damage the last committee did to the club. We would like to have 200 members by the end of 2006 (back to the old numbers)

 

Anyway if you are interested have a look and check out what a long weekend worth of work sitting in front of a computer screen can achieve. I am pleased with the outcome so far (my first true attempt at a web site, my personal website is a install and run with it setup)

 

http://www.zclub.org.nz

Posted

posted some more pics last night - they are scanned photos from event long gone ie 15 years ago....would love to know what happened to all these cars you just don't see them anymore :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...