Agno Posted March 31, 2019 Posted March 31, 2019 (edited) Hi All, I'm moving a different direction with my car so I have some now surplus gear for sale: 1. Triple Dellorto DHLA40 carb kit suits stock L28 The carbs were rebuilt to as new condition in 2012 and turned by Les Collins Racing in Wurragul in late 2013. Since then the car would be lucky to have driven 5,000km on them. The setup would be best suited on a stock or mild L28 but would be an easy tune up for any other L series engine. I would suggest they be re-synchronised as I haven't balanced them since mid-2017 but they have consistently kept their tune since I put them on with only very minor adjustments required. Included in the sale price is everything you can see in the photos and a firewall to carby linkage throttle rod not seen in the photos. You won't need anything else need to remove your old carbs and put these on besides a manifold gasket. If you are using a non-standard fuel pump I would recommend a fuel pressure regulator and gauge. **SOLD** 2. Crane Hi-6 ignition system This is the closest thing you will get to a plug and play CDI or MSD 6AL style system for a Datsun 240Z/260Z. The kit includes: -Crane Hi-6 CDI ignition system housed in a 260Z glovebox -Crane LX92 ignition coil -MSD tach adapter -40k uF capacitor (recommended by Crane if placing the unit further away than their standard wiring kit allowed for, which I did) -Complete plug and play wiring harness using weatherproof connectors This kit is configured for any 6 cylinder L series using a magnetic pickup distributor such as a 280ZX/L28E distributor. I installed this kit to hide the unit and wiring as much as possible and it looked very tidy when in the car. A very small amount of wiring would need to be completed when installing the kit but anyone with the most basic grasp of wiring should be able to wire it in no problems. If I could anyone can! **SOLD** Can post both items at buyers expense, located Northern Suburbs Melbourne Edited April 1, 2019 by Agno Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.