Do Superlights fit over Hilux calipers / vented rotors?

RLY240

I'm going with the Hilux calipers and vented rotors on my 240z and was hoping to fit 15x7 Superlights all round.  The Hilux calipers protrude past the wheel mounting face by about 20mm and foul on my wheel spokes.  This isn't a great issue as I'm getting new wheels but I obviously need to get wheels with enough clearance.

The issue isn't the diameter but the "x factor" where the spokes are.  I could fix this with a large spacer but I would rather just buy wheels that already clear.

My preference is for Performance Superlights but the "x factor" clearance isn't available with the other wheel data and my understanding is that this isn't affected by offset or backspace.

Has anyone run Superlights with the vented Hilux calipers and can tell me if they clear the spokes?  Alternatively, does anyone know what wheels will work in this combo without spacers?

Any advice appreciated,

Roger

• Moderators

I used to run the 300ZX/R32 calipers on the front of my zed with the Performance Superlites and they just cleared within about 4-5mm. Caliper lugs were modified to suit the original zed caliper mounts and 260 hubs were machined 6-7mm from the disc face with DBA106B (the B is for Blank!) Mustang discs. Had no problems with that setup. Not sure what the differences are measurement wise between the two....