Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Fibreglass spoiler that I used to run on my 240Z. Going for a nudie look with the new car so this is up for grabs. Unsure of brand but no damage or cracks. There's also the indicator housings that I made to save the original three-panel front valance. Simply take yours off and bolt these in. Do I need to tell you they're white? Professionally made and ready for your paint.

$200, located on the Goldie

Cheers

Martin

post-101717-0-98829500-1485760351_thumb.jpg

post-101717-0-00904300-1485760413_thumb.jpg

post-101717-0-55846400-1485760471_thumb.jpg

post-101717-0-65351700-1485760537_thumb.jpg

Posted

In my avatar there's one, and the only other was when the car was red, minus the front bumper (that covers the joint between the spoiler and the bottom edge of the fenders).

post-101717-0-38279600-1485814364_thumb.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I've got one of these on my 260z I'd love to know what brand they are, anyone have any ideas?

 

 

EDIT*

Didn't mean to hijack the thread*

Edited by Andrew_L26

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...