sco_aus Posted March 28, 2008 Posted March 28, 2008 Someone bags it now or forever miss out on the free L28. Phone 0421515684 (quickest) or email bradley.walker@blackwoods.com.au Or follow link: http://www.4wdmonthly.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=51494 I can do it for you with my log in, but be quick to let me know. Quote
tbscobraZ Posted March 28, 2008 Posted March 28, 2008 is this 4 real would you like money for the postage pm me with the details i just need to convince the folks lol thanks. Quote
chris240 Posted March 28, 2008 Posted March 28, 2008 hmmmm motor is in Browns Plains QLD and is a carby motor out of a Patrol 4WD... Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted March 28, 2008 Administrators Posted March 28, 2008 hmmmm motor is in Browns Plains QLD and is a carby motor out of a Patrol 4WD... Turn that frown upside down. Perfect, probably has a P90 head!!!!! What you don't want is the 4WD box, unless you wanna make one of those funny looking Zeds in stilts (only in America!!). I'd grab it but have no idea how to get it to Melbourne Victoria, or how much it would cost to freight it. I can just imagine my mum, when it arrives. "He's over the other side of the world, and I still get Zcar parts showing up" . I'm after an N42 block / N42 head combo myself. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.