Isabella's Future

peter t

Hi All,

This is a project of mine and I am asking all Z owners to support this and broadcast far and wide through social media. My friends little girl is going through a hard time and I ask you to log on and if you can support this cause even with the cost of a cup of coffee I will love you forever. Anyway go to gofundme.com/2bp43qc to help my little friend. And a big thank you in advance to all that check this out. Please make this go viral and post on your personal pages for me and Isabella.

Cheers,

Peter T {Troncy} 8)

Thanks Gav, You of all people can help me make this go viral and I will love you forever if you can help. She is back on Chemo this week and has lost her hair but I am not going to post pics of that. Isabella's Dad is a  rev head like me but unfortunately has a WRX not a Datto but loves my 260. As you might all know I have survived prostate cancer but I am 62 now, This little mite is only 2 years old with her whole life in front of her.

Cheers, Troncy. 8)

gofundme.com/2bp43qc

Edited by peter t

Poor little girl.

I do not have much spare money but happily donated.

Thank you so much mate. And once again thank you to all people that have donated. Peter.

A great donation has come in From Affordable Classics and we thank you so much. You car club guys have been great And if you want to help, just the price of a cup of coffee will do as I know things are tough out there. I also have a 1982 Celica hatch which I would like to auction off. Any thing over $6990 go es to Isabella. This car is a two owner and on Club rego in Qld. Will post pics.

post-100733-0-21083000-1467525188_thumb.jpg

Edited by peter t