Andrew_L26 Posted March 23, 2016 Posted March 23, 2016 Hi all, finally got my manual box in and all its missing is the reverse switch and flywheel cover (goes over the bottom half of the flywheel engine side) I will probably just modify my auto one or make one so I'm not too worried about that however I do need a reversing switch as it's just got a short bung in it at the moment. If anyone has any of these parts let me know! Thanks, Andrew Quote
Retro Z Posted March 24, 2016 Posted March 24, 2016 (edited) http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=222019048629&alt=web Edited March 24, 2016 by Retro Z Quote
scott Posted March 24, 2016 Posted March 24, 2016 i got a reverse switch from bursons off the shelf if that helps Quote
Moderators PB260Z Posted March 24, 2016 Moderators Posted March 24, 2016 Hi Mate The switch you need is a Tridon TRS018 Punch that into google and plenty of choices for supply Cheers PB Quote
Andrew_L26 Posted March 24, 2016 Author Posted March 24, 2016 Ah awesome, thanks guys. I'll probably just go to bursons and ask for that part number as I've found Bursons is actually a little cheaper then online in most cases Andrew Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.