Moderators PB260Z Posted February 28, 2016 Moderators Posted February 28, 2016 (edited) Hi I am about to upgrade the headlamp wiring on my bus with H4 Lamps (55/100W) and a twin relay. The plan is to build a plug in adapter loom. To do this I need some plugs from the loom in a car that is being wrecked. I am looking a couple of sets of the plugs that connect the headlamp loom to vehicle loom (with a few inches of wire tail attached) Any help greatly appreciated. see attached photo. Edited February 28, 2016 by PB260Z Quote
Cozza Posted February 28, 2016 Posted February 28, 2016 Its a bit hard to see in your pic PB, what shape is the plug? My 240z has rectangular plugs but your appear different. I'll see what the 280zx has. Quote
Moderators PB260Z Posted February 28, 2016 Author Moderators Posted February 28, 2016 Hi Mate They are round about 15mm and have 3 pins. Need 2 complete sets with tails. Cheers PB Quote
Cozza Posted February 29, 2016 Posted February 29, 2016 I think these are they but they are off the parking / indicator lighting circuits so not sure if you would want to upgrade the diameter of the wires? Give me a buzz to organise pick up or post. Cheers Mate. Quote
Moderators PB260Z Posted February 29, 2016 Author Moderators Posted February 29, 2016 Hi Mate Hard to tell from the photos. If it is not to hard can you cut them out of the far and I will grab them off you at some stage. Cheers PB Quote
Cozza Posted February 29, 2016 Posted February 29, 2016 Already snipped and bagged for you. Sorry about the pic, I thought it looked better on my phone. Quote
Moderators PB260Z Posted March 1, 2016 Author Moderators Posted March 1, 2016 Thanks Mate I will drop past and grab them one day, probably later this week. Cheers PB Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.