PeterH Posted February 27, 2016 Posted February 27, 2016 I have a topstage fiberglass console That I won't now be using. It's as it came to me, smooth black gelcoat finish. I bought it as on option to use in my car but since then I have had my original one repaired and had a skin put on it when I had my dash done and I have also found another original one in good condition. If any one is interested let me know and we can talk about price. Cheers Pete gav240z 1 Quote
potter260 Posted February 27, 2016 Posted February 27, 2016 Hi Pete Do you have any photos of the console? Cheers Mitch Quote
PeterH Posted February 27, 2016 Author Posted February 27, 2016 I'll do that tonight for you...... if you look at topstage website you'll see it there as well they are in melbourne Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted February 27, 2016 Administrators Posted February 27, 2016 I've seen the top stage one in person and it's not great for an original restoration. It would work ok in a race car (if you needed 1) but the quality is not up to OEM. @Peter who restored your console? Dashboard doctor in Melbourne? Quote
PeterH Posted February 27, 2016 Author Posted February 27, 2016 this is th way i received it.....bare patch on the gel coat....the right rear side has a bow in it ...it needs finishing of some kind ...I was going to tidy it up and trim it in leather.... but that's all changed now Quote
potter260 Posted February 27, 2016 Posted February 27, 2016 Thanks Mate might repair mine one Cheers Mitch Quote
PeterH Posted February 27, 2016 Author Posted February 27, 2016 (edited) You're quite right Gav....not for a resto...I had the dash and console done by Dash original in Adelaide. I was more comfortable with them regading fitting the instruments...they had my spare set and returned the dash with them fitted and instructions not to remove them until I was putting the good ones back in. The console was broken in the usual place near the choke lever. They also wanted the glove box lid to fit and recolour. They were dearer than some of the others but I'm very happy with the work. All good Mitch thanks for the enquiry. Edited February 27, 2016 by PeterH gav240z 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.