Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

It's an early S30z hazard switch as the American's would call it, 'series 1' switch. None of our 240z's came with a hazard switch for whatever reason, so I doubt anyone has sold 1 recently.

 

I would be interested in it, but I'll PM you the price I'd be interested in it at.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...