Jump to content

More Free Stuff - R200 Moustache Bar (I Think) And Doorway Aluminium Trim


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

More stuff uncovered in my shed cleanup.

 

1. This is either a 260Z 2 seater R200 moustache bar, or out of a 240K. Around 30 years ago, the R200 diff in my brother's zed was replaced with an R180 from a 240K. This is a leftover. Apart from the 240K diff itself, I honestly can't remember what bits we used to do the swap so this may be the original one out of the car, or it may be 240K, or it may be something else we got to try and never used.......

 

2. A nice aluminium trim plate, again I believe from a 2 seater 260Z. Very straight, hasn't been on a car in 30 years. A few small marks around the screw holes and some green overspray on one edge. I have no idea why it was removed  ? Unless it was something I picked up somewhere thinking it maycome in handy and is nothing to do with zeds ?

 

Happy to post the trim if you pay for postage + a tube for packing, and would post the moustache bar if you really twist my arm and perhaps offer a few $$$ for my trouble. And no you can't have my hammer for free.

post-100293-0-90778100-1454233686_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1600dave
Posted (edited)

PS Pickup would be in Wallsend, Newcastle.

 

No refunds or apologies if the parts aren't what  I claim them to be, caveat emptor. Or whatever is latin for free-parts-taker beware.

Edited by 1600dave

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...