batesy Posted November 16, 2015 Posted November 16, 2015 (edited) Hi guys, I'm chasing a 6 bolt flexplate and spacers from an L20, L24 or L28. I'm trying to put an L20 into my ugly orange 3 speed auto 180B (my kids like the colour!). Basically, I need a 6 bolt flexplate to replace the L18's 5 bolt plate. My location is Sunshine Coast, so would prefer pick up in Brisbane/Sunny Coast region. But postage is probably fine too, given that the plate isn't that heavy. Cheers Chris PS: Plate should look like one in left of picture. Apparently. I've not taken my motor out yet, so I'm none the wiser. I just trust the gurus on the net!! Edited November 16, 2015 by batesy Quote
C.A.R. Posted November 16, 2015 Posted November 16, 2015 If you can't find one in QLD, I have one here in Vic. $50+ postage. Quote
batesy Posted November 16, 2015 Author Posted November 16, 2015 Cheers, Lurch. I'll get back to you if I luck out. Quote
wildy55 Posted November 16, 2015 Posted November 16, 2015 Hi Batesy I've just taken one off an engine - have plate, spacer and bolts ready to go. Pm sent Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.