garvice Posted November 3, 2015 Posted November 3, 2015 As per title free 260z seats. A long time ago I put rx7 seats in my z and made these garage seats. They are incredibly comfy garage seats but probably need a recover for going back in a z. I find i never sit down in my shed so these are just getting in the way/collecting parts on them (had to dig parts off them to take photos). But they are free! Would like to see them used rather then go to the tip. No i didn't clean them for the photos so they are probably slightly better than they look. Quote
garvice Posted November 3, 2015 Author Posted November 3, 2015 I'm being plagued with dat2kman image uploading issues. Quote
garvice Posted November 3, 2015 Author Posted November 3, 2015 (edited) Edited November 3, 2015 by garvice Quote
garvice Posted November 4, 2015 Author Posted November 4, 2015 Pm replied. Available for pickup Saturday maybe Sunday Quote
garvice Posted November 4, 2015 Author Posted November 4, 2015 Maybe I'm getting older than I think? Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted November 4, 2015 Administrators Posted November 4, 2015 I can't help unless you give me more details about what is wrong? Quote
garvice Posted November 4, 2015 Author Posted November 4, 2015 Probably user error gav. Trying to attach from android phone. Would let me select photo but once selected the buttons to attach on the website dose would dissapear. Then i had trouble with photo bucket and cracked the old man shits yelling at people walking on my grass. Quote
garvice Posted November 8, 2015 Author Posted November 8, 2015 Seats are gone, you can delete the thread. Cheers Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.