blu260z Posted October 28, 2015 Posted October 28, 2015 Hi guys looking for an e88 260z exhaust valve. I only need 1 and would prefer to only buy 1 but for the right price I would buy a set. Looking to pick it up in adelaide / northern suburbs. Quote
RLY240 Posted October 29, 2015 Posted October 29, 2015 I've probably got some old used valves somewhere, what is the head diameter and the total length? Otherwise you can still buy new through the parts stores. Roger Quote
blu260z Posted October 29, 2015 Author Posted October 29, 2015 Yea that would be good if you could have a look roger head dia is 35.2mm and length is 117.4mm lomg Thanks chris Quote
RLY240 Posted October 29, 2015 Posted October 29, 2015 Got one here, unknown history but yours if you want it, pm and we can arrange collection. Roger Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.