Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all, I have a 78' 2+2 and I removed the centre console about a month ago for repairs. With that I also removed the ashtray that sits in the back of the centre console and I can't work out how to put it back in!

I feel like it's meant to clip in but I just can't seem to see how the chrome trim would sit in there properly. Anyone got any ideas?

Posted

the should have been a bracket that rests inside the console that your screw the ashtray to using 2 small screws essentially sandwiching the console between them both.....have you lost the bracket maybe?

Posted

HAHA! I think I found it, It had slipped down under the drivers seat. Assuming this is it?

 

I will put it all back together later today finally!

 

Thanks!

 

post-103470-0-47747900-1442557464_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...