Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just a heads up for anyone interested, will be posting this shortly ( with photo), in case yours is rusty and/or damaged. These are not straghtforward to fix as they have lots of curves and pressings

just the repro bottom rails are around the $500

Have not taken off yet, but looks remarcably straight and rust free

Can ship at buyer's expense

  • Administrators
Posted

If it looks like the early S30z style (240z), I might be interested. Can't hurt to have spares.

Posted

It's the "deep frame" style that goes on 260z ... not 240z. if you've got a 240 and you  need  just ANY frame, I believe this will fit. But never tried

  • Administrators
Posted

Yeah I've seen a later style radiator frame fitted to a 240z before, it can be done but not something I want to do with my cars.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...