Chungy Posted September 1, 2015 Posted September 1, 2015 Hey guys, I ended up finding a 240z thanks for all the help! I'll be posting up in the introduction thread soon after I pick it up this weekend For now just looking for some wheels that will fit preferably 16s Please educate me on what fits and what doesn't because I really don't know enough. Also, looking for a front spoiler. Many thanks, Andy Quote
44014 Posted September 1, 2015 Posted September 1, 2015 I have these for sale 16x8.25 -0 you will need to roll the guards. Tyres are 95% Kumho KU36 Quote
dat2kman Posted September 1, 2015 Posted September 1, 2015 Casey, ( Z on here?) is about to sell his very nice Simmons in 16x8's with a suitable offset where you dont need to alter guards. $2700 i heard? Quote
Chungy Posted September 2, 2015 Author Posted September 2, 2015 Thanks for the repliesNot really interested in those wheels 44014 sorry!dat2kman: thats a bit out of my price range for now thanks anyway Quote
dat2kman Posted September 2, 2015 Posted September 2, 2015 Go for 15" rims then, much more plentiful, easier to get correct offsets, and tyres are cheaper, If budget s a concern. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.