Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

Let me know if you have a spare or don't want it any more ☺

 

I'd like to know what head unit our market got, I've seen 8 track version and a couple of other versions with the antenna switch like the 240z and 1 in the console area. So curious what we got between 74 and 78?

Posted

Yep have seen an 8 track and just the am fm. I'm after anything that will fill the hole in my console. Either will do ☺

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...