600Z Posted March 20, 2015 Posted March 20, 2015 Just wondering if anyone knows off hand what the dimensions the bush is on the front LCA or even the inside diameter of the bore in the control arm. I don't want to take mine off to check it at the moment and upset my settings. Justin Quote
PeterAllen Posted March 20, 2015 Posted March 20, 2015 Just wondering if anyone knows off hand what the dimensions the bush is on the front LCA or even the inside diameter of the bore in the control arm. I don't want to take mine off to check it at the moment and upset my settings. Justin Approx 36mm bore, but it's a press fit so the nominal dimension and tolerances are required. Mate, you've asked for the inside dia of a bore, you'll have to explain to me sometime what other diameters a bore can have! Quote
600Z Posted March 21, 2015 Author Posted March 21, 2015 Hello Peter, Thanks for that I was hoping it might have been larger but it didn't look it from just looking under the car. And yes I know there is only one diameter a bore can have if its round otherwise ovality, taper, cloverleaf etc or a mixture of any or all of them. But yes I shouldn't have mentioned the dimensions of the bush and didn't want someone replying clearance on a 14mm bolt (being the bush). Will have to choose my words more clearly next time me thinks lol. But the 36mm nominal size was all I was looking for. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.