NEW240 Posted February 24, 2015 Posted February 24, 2015 MX5 Power steering set up to suit 240/260Z Complete (except for hoses and vee belt) Comes with modified crossmember,pump and bracket, twinbelt pully,tyre rod ends.(Pirtex,Enzed can do the hoses) I have the same unit on my 240z which I could demonstate if in Sydney, or at the Nationals at Warwick Qld over the Easter w/end. Price $900 Quote
4wdcamping Posted February 26, 2015 Posted February 26, 2015 That looks the goods. I'd like to get to QLD to have a look. Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted February 26, 2015 Administrators Posted February 26, 2015 That looks the goods. I'd like to get to QLD to have a look. Welcome first poster, are you actually a legit user? Please reply or I'll delete your account. Quote
4wdcamping Posted February 26, 2015 Posted February 26, 2015 Hi Gavin, yep I am a flesh and blood Datsun Z fan - Username just reflects a couple of other pastimes. Thanks for the add. Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted February 26, 2015 Administrators Posted February 26, 2015 No problem, we get spam sometimes in the form of single posts from random usernames we've not seen before and it was hard to tell if you're a genuine user or not. Work away. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.