Ledge Posted February 24, 2015 Posted February 24, 2015 Hi Chaps As subject says im after a Longnose R180, with LSD. 4.1 ratio. May consider 4.3 Im fine if its Subi as long as it comes with the bits to put in Datsun PM me if you have one Cheers Quote
dat2kman Posted February 24, 2015 Posted February 24, 2015 How about a 3.9 open, you could slide a kaaz into it! Quote
Ledge Posted February 25, 2015 Author Posted February 25, 2015 Hi Mate Ive got an open 3.9 now. I will put an lsd in it if I cant get a 4.1 Cheers Quote
d3c0y Posted February 25, 2015 Posted February 25, 2015 I couldnt find a Subi R180 with 4.1 gears fwiw. Most are either 3.9, 3.5 or 4.44. The R160 comes in 4.11. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.