Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

No rush but if anyone is cutting up or scrapping a 2+2 with a good roof I'd be interested in the roof.

 

I've got a 2 seated roof but want to have a go at saving my current roof and patching the sunroof hole in it. I figure I can probably get a 2+2 roof quite cheap and won't need to English wheel it for the correct profile.

  • Administrators
Posted

No problem, good to know. I'll be in Melbourne at some point should come out to Ballarat at some point anyway to see Dale and yourself. Also have a friend in Ballarat haven't seen in a few years so could do both.

 

It might be easier to just knock up a patch at Tafe though - if they ever restart the classes.....

http://www.theage.com.au/it-pro/government-it/tafe-enrolments-in-chaos-after-computer-crash-prevents-student-access-for-new-courses-20150124-12wqom.html

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...