Agno Posted February 18, 2015 Posted February 18, 2015 Hey everyone, I am moving to Perth for a few months for work purposes next week and I am trying to think of things to see and do that are car related! What Nissan/Datsun/Z owners clubs are around these days and what would be the best way of poking my head in and getting a glimpse of the Perth car scene? Thanks, Alex Quote
WA240Z Posted February 18, 2015 Posted February 18, 2015 Shame you were not over a couple of weeks earlier. The WA 240/260Z register had their yearly registration day over the weekend. Would of been a good chance for you to catch up with the WA S30 crowd. If you like PM me and I will pass on the Presidents email address. He can supply you with the clubs competition calender. You might be able to meet a few of the boys then. Cheers, Billy. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.