Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

Gidday

 

I am currently doing a front end rebuild on an old 40's Chev and am in need of a machine shop to press and ream some brass King Pin bushes for me.

 

Can anyone recomend a workshop in Sydney ?

 

Cheers

 

PB

Posted

Pete - Stephen Fryer Engineering, at Kirrawee, 9542-3487. Not that far from your work.

 

Real old-school. Has made lots of stuff for the GTO and has plenty of high quailty experience with racing cars in Europe and USA.

 

Most importantly very good pricing.

 

Tell him I sent you.

  • Moderators
Posted

I will give a call on Wednesday.

 

Thanks for the tip, I appreciate it.

 

Cheers

 

PB

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
Posted

Pete - Stephen Fryer Engineering, at Kirrawee, 9542-3487. Not that far from your work.

 

Real old-school. Has made lots of stuff for the GTO and has plenty of high quailty experience with racing cars in Europe and USA.

 

Most importantly very good pricing.

 

Tell him I sent you.

 

He did a fantastic job and is a great guy to boot.

 

If anyone is looking for any general engineering work I would recomend him.

 

Cheers

 

PB

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...